Welcome and thank you for expressing interest by visiting my TSRA Board election site.
Please click on the Candidate Statements tab above to read my 1st and 2nd Statements. The 1st Statement provides information about myself so that you can get a sense of who I am and my community involvement; while my 2nd Statement provides my views on Sea Ranch Association issues.
But here’s a quick synopsis:
- Endorsed by 13 prior TSRA Board members
Nigel Blair-Johns • Neil Moran • Marti Campbell • Leigh Mueller
Jim DeWilder • Jim Nybakken • Jackie Gardener • Bill Retzer
Donna Karch • Dibby Tyler • Drew McCalley • Kay Dryden• Michele Chaboudy
Endorsed by 8 prior “Sea Rancher of the Year” Recipients
Marti Campbell • Bonnie Plakos • Anne Long • Dibby Tyler
Jim Nybakken • Peter Youtz • Marcia Nybakken • Barbara Gomes
- Endorsed by The Sea Ranch Hosting Coalition
- Extensive local experience and involvement
- Supports efforts to keep our forests and overall ecology healthy. And our members fire safe
- Long experience with corporate budget creation and administration
- Listens & Cares
- I’m a psychotherapist and firefighter because I care about people and their struggles. When the Fire Department pager goes off at 2 a.m., someone is having their worst day and I want to respond.
- I know how important difference is to a healthy decision-making process. I listen and am curious about ALL positions.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email and I will respond.
Thanks for visiting, and feel free to use the endorsement form.